The Generation Filters dialog allows you to edit filters for the Generations view.
• Add... shows a dialog such as the Generation Filter Definition to define a new filter to add to the list
• Edit... reopens the definition dialog to view or modify the selected filter
Double clicking a filter in the list also works.
• Delete removes the selected filters from the list
• Delete All clears the list completely
• Enable/Disable All switches all the filters on or off
• Apply updates the data view with any newly changed local filters and without closing the dialog
Whether filters remove data from the display or show data on the display is determined by the combo box at the bottom of the screen.
• Filters hide data data matching the filter is not shown. All other data is shown.
• Filters show data data matching the filter is shown. All other data is not shown.