This software uses the library svlUdis86.dll and svlUdis86_x64.dll. These libraries are modified binary versions of the open source disassembler udis86.
udis86 was hosted at http://udis86.sourceforge.net/
udis86 is currently hosted at https://github.com/vmt/udis86 although the current distribution (at the time of writing) appears to be missing some files required to compile.
The 1.7.0 version of the udis source code contains this copyright notice: Copyright (c) 2005, 2006, Vivek Mohan
The 1.7.2 version of the udis source code contains this copyright notice: Copyright (c) 2002-2009 Vivek Thampi
These copyright notices appear to conflict and the latter copyright notice completely ignores the claims set forth in the 1.7.0 copyright notice.
In accordance with the license terms in the 1.7.2 software we include this binary license.
* 1.7.2 Copyright (c) 2002-2009 Vivek Thampi
* All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification,
* are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
* * Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice,
* this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* * Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice,
* this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation
* and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND
* ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED
* WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE
* DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR
* ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
* (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES;
* LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON
* ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT
* (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS
* SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.